Childress Regional Medical Center has agreements with 3 area facilities to receive, treat and collect forensic evidence when someone has been the victim of sexual assualt.
Childress Regional Medical Center will make transfer arrangements for a sexual assault victim to the designated community wide sexual assault treatment center of their choice.
Childress Regional Medical Center is NOT the designated communitywide sexual assault treatment center and DOES NOT provide some or all of the following:
- Certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners specially trained to identify injuries, collect evidence and document findings
- Specialized equpment for sexual assault examination
- Forensic photography and/or forensic documentation
- Onsite advocacy with access to shelter
- Pregnancy prophylaxis
- Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault Testing
- Clothing post assault