CRMC is proud to be working in collaboration with Dallas Children’s Hospital to harness technology and bring advanced specialty newborn care to rural Texas. Very soon, through our partnership and implementation of telemedicine technology, we will connect CRMC’s Labor and Delivery unit to a group of more than 50 neonatologists and pediatric subspecialty physicians at Children’s Hospital who have made themselves available at a moment’s notice. This will provide our physicians and patients an extra layer of support – 24/7 examination and monitoring for your baby in the moments that matter most. UT Southwestern is the tertiary birthing location for high risk mothers for Children’s Hospital. Special thanks to UTSW for making this great educational resource available to CRMC patients:
Everyone at CRMC loves babies! And it shows in the way we help welcome them into the world.
The LDRP center at Childress Regional features family oriented care in a private, specially designed hospital unit. There’s room for Mom, Dad, big brothers and sisters, close friends, and even grandparents to be part of the celebration.
- 6 large, comfortably furnished suites allow mothers to labor, deliver and recover in the same room
- LDRP rooms are adjacent to the surgery suite in the event a cesarean section delivery is required.
- A professional nursing staff is readily available to help in every way they can.
- The latest in medical technology, equipment and knowledge is included.
- Epidural obstetrical anesthesia is available 24/7
- An advanced security system to ensure the safety of newborns
- Little things that make the hospital room seem more like home
Mothers are encouraged to keep their newborns in a bassinet next to her bed throughout their stay but when Mom needs to rest or baby needs special attention, there is a fully equipped nursery in the unit, and nurses standing by to help. New babies are never far away. All our LDRP nurses are trained to help new mothers learn all about caring for a newborn, from feeding to bathing and everything in between.
We know having a baby is one of life’s most special, wonderful and cherished moments. We want to help your family make it everything it is meant to be.
For more information, contact Kyla Nelson, RN, at 940-937-6371. Or e-mail her at email@example.com.
At CRMC, We Deliver.